Taiwanese company Elan has announced that Apple will pay the company $5 million as part of a patent infringement suit. A couple of years ago, Apple and Elan were caught up in a patent infringement battle that saw
Google on Wednesday confirmed that it has added more IBM patents to its technology arsenal as smartphone rivals increasingly battle in courts over innovations. Google bought 188 patents and 29 patent applications related
In its fight with Android hardware makers, Apple seems to see itself almost as a noble hero fighting a nefarious villain bent on stealing its identity and reputation. Just or not, does the fight makes sense for Apple from a practical
- Apple files patents for hydrogen fuel cell technology to power mobile devices
- Oracle Suffers Java Patent Rejection In Android Case
- "The Dog Ate My Homework Act"
- Genes Can Be Patented!
- Patent News - Battle of the Heavyweights
- Apple Patents Multi-Touch
- Apple co-founder calls microsoft co-founder a patent troll